Camera-Ready Submission Instructions
Authors of the accepted papers are requested to submit the final paper by September 16, 2019. Final papers can be prepared and submitted following five easy steps:
Step 1 - Prepare Your Final Paper
Proper MS Word and Latex templates for IEEE Xplore Digital Library are available. Please use those templates or ensure that proper layout, fonts, margins, paper size and stiles were used at your paper. The templates can also be found at https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Step 2 - Add Copyright information to the first page of the paper
As instructed by IEEE one of the following copyright notices needs to be included in the camera-ready version of the papers in the footnote of first page:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-2544-2/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-2544-2/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-2544-2/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
Step 3 - Check – validate your camera-ready paper by using IEEE PDF eXpress
All camera–ready papers should be checked – validated by IEEE PDF eXpress. Please follow the instructions.
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here IEEE PDF eXpress.
- Enter the following:
- 47112XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Step 4 - Sign the Copyright Form for each paper
EDAS (https://edas.info/N25941) was configured to allow the submission of IEEE Copyright Form electronically (eCF). When it is ready, please go to your individual paper page in EDAS and select “Copyright form -> IEEE Copyright Submission” which will direct you to an IEEE site to complete and record the IEEE Publication Agreement.
Step 5 - Upload Your Final Paper
Please double check the information that you provide during online submission:
- title of the paper
- name, affiliation, e-mail address of the authors
Upload your camera ready-paper (the one that you got back from IEEE PDF eXpress) to EDAS (https://edas.info/N25941).